Suvarna Sanchay Installment Plan
- Minimum installment amount for the “Suvarna Sanchay” jewellery installment plan is Rs.3000/-
You can choose to invest more in multiples of Rs.500/-
- You can purchase silver, gold, diamond jewellery under this plan. You can purchase the
jewellery of your choice at the end of maturity period of 12 months.
- Purchase of gold/silver vedhnies, coins, bars or biscuits is not permissible under this plan.
- No amount from your contribution can be returned in cash under any circumstances.
- The specified monthly installments can be paid at any of our showroom by cash or cheque.
If paid by cheque, the cheque should be drawn in favor of Bagade Bandhu Saraf & Sons.
You can also issue post dated cheques (PDC) or choose to pay by debit cards.
- The payment will be deemed as received only after realization of cheque.
- If the cheque issued by you is dishonored for any reason, bank charges for the
same will be deducted from your deposited amount at the time of redemption.
- You will be issued recipients for the payment of each installment. At the end of the plan.
It is mandatory to submit all the receipts to us. The total amount will be deducted from your purchase.
- Please ensure that your monthly installment is paid before the 10th of every month.
- Delay in paying installments in time may affect the date of maturity of the plan.
The maturity may extend beyond the due date of the plan.
- The price of jewellery purchased will be subject to the prevailing rates of the respective metal and diamonds.
The price will include making charges and other taxes as applicable.
- You will entitled to 10% discount on making charges of gold jewellery and 20% on diamond jewellery.
- You can need to carry a valid ID (driving license/passport/pan card/voter ID) and also submit
a Xerox copy of the same, at the time of redemption of the plan.
- The redemption of the entire amount has to be made in one bill. The maturity amount cannot be split.
- Bagade Bandhu Saraf & Sons reserves the right to change, modify or cancel the jewellery installment plan.